Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 32 of 350

Day 32 of 350

This is getting pretty fun looking through all the old pictures that I have scanned on my computer and finding one I haven't looked at in a while. (I really should do something with these!!!)
This is me, my sister Marsha and our cousin Julie.

We are in the kitchen at our Grandma and Grandpa Griswold's house. Funny thing about that house. It now is where my mom and Jim live.
I love those cowboy boots. I wore them a lot that summer. I have another picture of me wearing them with shorts! LOL 
Julie and her family lived in Texas. They usually made the trip to Illinois about 2 times a year until she and her brother started school and my grandparents moved to Texas. 
Oh well!
I received the software that I ordered today. Photoshop Elements 9 and Capture NX2. They are both for photo editing. I have messed with them a little. 
It was a beautiful day! The sun was out and it was warm. DeWayne and I actually took supper to Karel Park. After we ate, we walked around and looked at the park. I am going to take Elias' pictures there on Monday. I saw another friend who has twins while we were there. She wants me to take their pictures in March. So I have another job! YAY! I am excited! Oh yeah, and I'm taking wedding pictures in October for a girl at my  school! So I have another job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels