Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 20 of 350

Day 20 of 350
I was looking through my pictures again and found this one of my sister and I on the day we started our "Great Road Trip" to Texas and New Mexico together. We had the best time! Most people seldom take a vacation. And very few take a vacation with just their sibling. We made the trip to visit with our grandma in Texas and made a detour on the way home through New Mexico. It was a WONDERFUL trip.
DeWayne and I are in Evansville tonight. We spent about an hour at the church looking at the location and the lights. The only problem is that tomorrow there will be natural light in the church besides the artificial lighting. So anything I preset tonight will have to be reset tomorrow. We checked flashes and I have batteries charging right now.
I am READY! It is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels