Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 27, 28, & 29 of 350

Days 27, 28, 29 of 350!

I did it again. I got so caught up in other things that I forgot to post. UGH!!!!

This weekend (Friday and Saturday) was the Designed to Shine Jr. High and High School girls conference at our church. I, of course, was the official photographer. I really had a great time. My friend Terah and her daughter Moriah led the sessions. And two wonderful women from the east coast led the worship. The girls from North Carolina are leaders in a surfing ministry that moves up and down the east coast winning surfers to Jesus. Very cool ministry! The conference was beach themed. It was amazing!

The girls were broken up in to groups called PODS. They camped inside the church and had popup tents for their "campsites".  After each session, they went back to their POD site and added a charm. Each charm represented the theme of the talk. The pearl was a real freshwater pearl. It's a very pretty bracelet! 
My friend Mel put this all together. She can plan an event almost as well as my sister!
I promise I will post tomorrow!
Oh, and the pictures are DONE! You can view them:
http://lwhitlock.zenfolio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels