Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 21 & 22 of 350

Day 21 & 22 of 350
Oh well, Looks like you get a 2 for 1 again. The wedding threw off my blogging by a day. Sorry about that. I will give you a little preview of the wedding.
These are Paige's shoes sitting in the aisle of the church before the wedding. I didn't have to ask her to take them off. She hadn't put them on yet. She was still running around in white gym socks because her feet were cold!
The wedding came off well. I was somewhat nervous but not to point of being sick! LOL The only hitch was the schedule and time. I don't think she realized how much time prep takes for the wedding (hair, nails, makeup, eating, dressing...) I followed her around for the morning and took pictures of her getting ready. We didn't get back to the church until after 1 and the wedding started at 3. Needless to say, all those pre-wedding photos that I planned to take were put on hold until after or taken very quickly. I would have liked to have had more time to take relaxed photos of her with her dad and mom and family but there was no time. Oh well, nothing to stress about! It's over. They are married and I got photos of the important part. :D
I've edited all day (since church). I'm ready to give it a rest and start again tomorrow evening! It takes a long time to adjust color and lighting and cropping. Just deleting the bad ones takes time. I probably won't be finished until late in the week with this. I am taking my time. I don't want to rush through the process. (of course there are about 1000 pictures to look at!!!)
It was really fun to work with DeWayne and Evan! We worked well as a team. Since we didn't have a lot of time before the wedding to get shots. Evan took the detail shots (rings, flowers, decorations, etc.) DeWayne took the guys getting ready. And I took the girls with Paige. Worked out great! And the best part is we have three angles on the ceremony with each of us seeing something different! Love it!
I think it's time to crash! More tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels