Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 23 of 350

Day 23 of 350
Here's my bride! I have edited about 200 hundred pictures tonight. This is one of my favorites of Paige. She is a very pretty girl and very easy to photograph!
So far I am pleased with the results of the color and quality. I was a little worried when the pictures were loading on my computer and I was watching the thumbnails thinking that they weren't going to be good. But they really look good.
The only thing that I am disappointed in is the background distractions of some of the pre-wedding photos. I would have liked the room to have been less cluttered. But you have to work with what you have.
I'll keep working tomorrow evening and hopefully I will get finished this week! :D
I was seriously hoping for a snow day this week to do nothing but edit pictures and get ready for the girls retreat this weekend.
Oh yeah, I am the photographer for the weekend at church with the jr. high and high school girls. It's called Designed to Shine. It's beach themed and going to be very cool.
I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels