Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 19 of 350

Day 19 of 350
This was the view from our front door this morning! The geese were enjoying the ice and cold. It was COLD here this morning! There was actually a little snow on the ground. The sun came out this afternoon though and it got up in the 30's. There's a possibility of snow tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday! Oh well, it is six weeks until spring.
I'm gathering my stuff for picture taking. I made a list and I'm checking it twice! LOL I just don't want to get to Evansville and not have batteries or a charger or a power cord.
DeWayne went to SIU to practice kayaking. They let the kayak club put their boats in the old pool and roll around. He hasn't been since before Christmas. He can't wait for it to warm up so he can start kayaking again.
Tomorrow is his first day of in 30 days. He is very ready for a day off and I am ready to spend more that a couple of hours at a time with him! :D
More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels