Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 40 of 350

Jackie at West Side

This is Jackie. She was at West Side today with the other Dental Hygiene students from her school. Every February they come to our school and present a short lesson about taking care of your teeth. They bring a short video, a puppet, a book, or another short activity. She's showing the pre-k children how to brush their teeth the right way. She is really good. The kids like her and she likes the kids. She also knows her "tooth" business! I was a proud mama today. She did a great job!
I still feel yucky! My head goes from being stopped up to running like crazy. My head hurts sometimes. My ears hurt sometimes. My teeth even hurt sometimes. I sometimes feel like I can't hold my head up. I  am thinking that I might not be going to school tomorrow. YUCK!!!
I have pictures Saturday. I have to feel well!!!!
I bought Nyquil and Dayquil to take tonight and tomorrow! I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels