Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 43 of 350

The many faces of Elias

This is an awesome template that I downloaded from a free site. All I had to do was place the pictures where I wanted them and attach them to the layer and Ta-da, it's done. Love, love, love free stuff!
I finished editing the pictures and even posted them to zenfolio already. All I have to do is burn Casey's disk and I am finished. 
I am thinking about taking pictures of prom kids this year. That didn't convey what I am talking about really. Several people have asked me to take their kids pictures for prom and I have been rolling around some ideas in my mind. The plan I have come up with is to use someone's house (& yard) in Harrisburg, schedule times for every 45 minutes, and have the couples/groups come to me. And charge them $40 per couple. I could make money and not have to stress over several locations, just have one location set up. I think it will work. (as long as everyone is on time and courteous to others :D )
It's supposed to rain - ALOT- tonight. DeWayne is so excited. He's going kayaking tomorrow in MO. The river is supposed to be way up!
Hopefully I'll have pictures of his runs tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels