Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 33 & 34 of 350

Day 33 & 34 of 350

I forgot I hadn't blogged until I was already in bed last night and almost asleep! Oh well, I do like sleep better than blogging. :D
We only had to work a half day today. The kids didn't come at all. It's parent/teacher day. I worked in the lab and did troubleshooting all day for teachers. I had 3 people asking me questions at the same time today. After I solved everyone else's problems then I got to finish my work.
When I finished work, I headed to Evansville to hang out with Evan for a little while and to deliver Paige's wedding picture disks to her. She met us at Starbucks and we had a good time just chatting. It was good to hear her loving her pictures! She was excited to get back to her office and load her pictures on her computer. I am also excited about getting to take her newborn baby pictures in June!
I have been asked by 3 different co-workers who have girls going to prom to take their pictures for prom. I am thinking about finding a place (a yard maybe the park) and just setting up and having people come to me at different times. Then I don't have to rush around and I can take a lot of different people's pictures. (And make some money!!!)

This is the collage I put together for Paige. These are a few of the pictures Evan and I took while she was getting her hair and make up done. I made it square and put the title on it. Her mom LOVED it. I had it printed on a 10 x 10 canvas. It really looks awesome!
I like editing and post processing the pictures as much as I like taking the pictures. It's fun to see what you can do with an image!
I am meeting my niece Alayna tomorrow and delivering some pictures to her. She ordered some large prints of her kiddos that I took last fall. They are adorable! Can't wait to see her either!

Well, I better get busy on this Friday evening doing something!
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels