Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 35 of 350

Day 35 of 350
This is Ally on her 2nd birthday. She is my great-niece. She was a princess for her birthday. (She is the princess!!!)
I downloaded some free actions for Photoshop Elements - frames, collages, background, etc. I was just playing around with it and tried it out on Ally picture. It's frustrating me, though, in some ways because I can't figure out (YET) how to open all the files and choose! I will get it though.
Today has been an interesting day. DeWayne had to go in 4 hours early so that made him work a 12 hour shift. Tonight he has to work midnights. Tomorrow was to be his day off. Maybe after he wakes up we can do something together.
I have to clean and cook for Tuesday. It's book group night and it's here. 
I also am gathering props and ideas for Elias' photo shoot on Monday. I have several ideas for him. I hope the sun comes out and it's semi-warm. He is such a cutie. Of course, I have laughed, and said he's one - he sits, he stands, he walks, and he does a great TA-DA!! I can't wait to take his pictures.
More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels