Thursday, February 10, 2011

Days 24, 25, & 26 of 350

Days 24, 25, & 26 of 350
I have nothing but edit for the last two evenings and all day today!!! The pictures are now edited to the best of my ability. (I think!)
I keep going through them and deleting the ones that don't make the cut even after editing. I will do that more and then get them ready to share with Paige and Addison.
Evan and I photographed her her getting her hair and makeup done. I processed a few in black and white. They look really cool.
I am as pleased as can be with the lighting. If I had $1000 lenses and professional lighting I would be even more pleased but I am not there yet. My theory is that they are getting the best I have to offer!
I am tired! And it was snow day #7 today! I've done laundry and sat here at my laptop all day! DeWayne is on second shift so we got to spend the morning together! It's been a good day. Makes me wish that I was home when he is all the time!
ok, now for the three pictures to share for today:
This is Paige, Leigha and Patti

This is taken front outside the door in the lobby.

This is taken front the balcony. The light was awesome I thought. I like the blue stained glass windows. They added a lot of natural light. Just very blue.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...these are so nice...you did good! Snow days?! Don't you just love 'em! Don't know what I'll do this summer, when I 'need a snow day'!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels